YOUR RELIABLE CABLE PARTNER
Tianjin Suli Cable Group is a leading manufacturer of electric wire & cables for the energy industry. Established in 1989, the group design and manufacture an extensive range of electric power cables. The group is the second largest manufacturer of quality electric wire in China. The Suli Group has over 4,000 employees, assets of over US$2 billion and realized sales of US$3 billion.
The group continually invests in new material research to produce the best quality wire & cables. The Suli Group owns 11 manufacturing facilities with a production capacity of US$3.2 billion in an area of over 100,000 m2
- Manufactured within a duty free zone, preferential taxes and polices provide huge costs savings
- Full cable portfolio from low voltage to extra high voltage 500kV internationally certified including a variety of custom & OEM cables.
- Rigorous quality testing laboratories for mechanical, abrasion and temperature
- Advanced cable production and extrusion technology from the US & Europe
- Close ties with top research laboratories including China Electric, Tianjin University & the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Joint ventures with National Grid, Shanghai Electric Cable Research Institute (SECRI) and Sinopec
- Diversified operations from polymer research, cable manufacture to investment finance
All electric cables are manufactured in modern facilities to the highest quality standards such as IEC, BS, & AS/NZS, UL, ANSI, CCC and KEMA-KEUR.